Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nutrition Consultants: Have you seen this video??

I am not sure how real this is... my DH's cousin Laurie sent me a link to this video, which hopefully I can embed in my website so you can see it without leaving the page:




Is this for real?? I have heard rumors about the ADA trying to pass a law to prohibit anyone without an RD from having a nutritional practice. My personal journey has taught me that I should leave my health to no one except me. I am my best healer.. but it is nice to have help from someone who knows what they are doing and can help me look at alternatives I have not considered before. I am very grateful for the help I have received from several chiropractors, naturopaths, trainers, massage therapists -- all of whom are helping me live a healthy, balanced life (at least as much as possible). I am alarmed that this does not leave us with many options.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment