Photo courtsey of Shi Yali
1. Garlic - in bulb form or peeled whole (refrigerated).
2. Coconut oil - cold-pressed, virgin, organic. I use this in my tea in between meals, on top of steamed veggies, the list goes on and on!
Photo courtesy of woodleywonderworks3. Eggs (the perfect food!) - I'm looking for no-soy eggs right now... tough to find but I will keep looking!
4. Wild salmon - canned or fresh. I can eat this stuff for breakfast!
5. Good Celtic or Himalayan salt or RealSalt - regular salt can have dextrose (from corn!) added to it!
Photo courtesy of djprybyl6. Kale - I love this green raw in a salad or baked like a chip!
7. Butter - preferably organic & grassfed... I'm going to try raw grassfed organic butter as soon as my current supply of Kerry Gold unsalted butter dwindles. I love it on top of steamed cauliflower & other veggies, eggs, etc.
8. A probiotic foods of some sorts: kimchi, kefir (my first attempt to make @ home today!), yogurt, etc.
9. Kombucha - yes, the weird, fizzy, slightly vinegary- and sweet-tasting drink. I'm gearing up to make this at home soon. It deserves its own category.. I'm so addicted to it!
10. Bones - for making homemade bone broth. Good for digestion, multiple uses, easy to make.
That's all, folks! What's on your favorite 10 list??? Please share!